Wednesday, May 31, 2006



Hey everyone. Here's some leftovers from May that I never fit in. We can't believe we've known this kid for almost 6 months. His teachers at school tell me that its time to move up to stage 2 foods because " that stage one stuff is so easy for him!" Um......
1. Its OK for food consumption to be easy.
2. I'M HIS MOTHER.
3. back off...nobody wants any pureed chicken.

I'm going to a VitalStim certification course on June the 10th which will certify me as a VitalStim provider, which is cool- check it out... www.vitalstim.com HOWEVER, I have to pass a pre-test to get into the course, which consists of a 10 hour online seminar complete with unit tests, final tests, and essays that I have to pass with 80% competency. Wowsers. I forgot that I used to know what the tensor veli palatini was. That really is a swallowing muscle. Anyway, luckily you can take the tests more than once, and I'm up to "competent" on unit one. I need to do some more work now. Talk soon! E








































No comments: