Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ethan is growing a tooth. For some reason, this makes him want to get up at 530 in the morning to play. He was done with the crib, so we pulled him into our bed.... there he played with my nose, Shaun's beard, the covers, the pillow, etc...etc... I gave up and got up. Then he was DELIGHTED to find out that his toy bucket tips over. He got everything out... then we put everything up... then he got everything out... the we put everything up... the he got everything out.... it took him two cups of coffee to get bored.... then he fell asleep. Nice timing.
Then Shaun got up and I captured Father's Day moment number one.



Then we went to breakfast... rather breakslow I should say.... and then we went and blew some cash at the Toys R Us.

It's AWESOME in there. I've never been. Really. I haven't. I had no idea. We got some new toys (Sam and Alicia still win the Living Room most resembling Chuck E Cheese prize!!!) and we got back home by noon. I'm exhausted.



Ethan was having a little 'roid rage from those steroids he was on last week. He would eat and eat and eat and eat. Finally had to cut him off. I took him off all his medicine and his chest got clear. Hmmmmmm. I still suck his brains out with that little nasal torture device... he sees it coming and just squeezes his eyes shut and waits for it to be over. WHAT A TROOPER!

That sweet baby is sleeping in his crib, and I'm heading that way myself.

Tootles. E

1 comment:

Sam said...

I'm going to have to beg to differ on the "Living Room most resembling Chuck E Cheese" we're back to quite sensible now. The slide is outside, the ball pit is in the attic.

Anyway, back to the kids.