Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hello. We're still spotted. Creepy weird spots... all the way up to the lower eye lashes now. He doesn't seem to mind. He did suffer the 4-toothed bite of another child at daycare yesterday. THEY WON'T TELL ME WHO BIT MY BABY! Some HIPPA violation. Hmmmm. I told the director, in jest, kinda... that the culprit would out himself... he'll turn up with spots. THere are only 4 boys in there anyway. His teachers say that Ethan has a new toy hoarding technique where he gathers all his favorites (xylaphone, piano, various noise makers) and then positions himself towards a corner in a straddle so that the other kids can't get his stuff. Gifted and Talented, though probobly bite provoking...
All this motor learning is wrecking havoc on his sleep. We find him sitting up in bed, screaming, with his eyes closed. Or rocking on his hands and knees, asleep. Or sitting up beating his slats with pacifiers. He's still asleep now, as he wasn't at 12 and 2 and 4 and 5.
It is Thursday, and it should be my Friday, but since I didn't work on Monday due to THE SPOTS, I need to work another day. BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I know I won't gather much sympathy from my readers. We got a new backpack... its cool.
Happy Thursday. E


No comments: