Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!! Since I couldn't get my act together in time to make some home-made extravagent costume, we had to go to Party City and grab this polyesther number last night. None the less, he makes a good superman.
We made it to Shreveport and back this weekend. Ethan got to hang with his cousins while we went to meet Julien. This really isn't representative of his stay, but its the only picture I took.



Rob and Angela are googely on baby-love and no sleep. I've labeled sweet Julien so you know which one he is....
That's all I can think of. I have a huge bowl of candy in my kitchen, cause my snooty neighbors tell me that this is a popular street. I might just put the bowl outside... I don't really know how to do all that trick-or-treat mess.

:) E

No comments: