Wednesday, April 04, 2007

CHECK IT OUT! I figured out how to get the pictures off my cell phone. Impressive, I know.
So we went to Tulsa to the Aquarium and the Zoo. Ethan officially doesn't like fish that are bigger than him, but does enjoy DIRTY DIRTY sheep and goats. His top three favorite moments of the trip were:
1. Hotel hallways (very echolalic)
2. The duck in the hotel parking lot
3. The stuffed snake souvenier.

Momo is still wondering if he washed his hands after he touched the sheep. He did. He did.

We had a fun family weekend, drank chocolate milk, ate french fries, etc..etc.... I've been fielding some nasty comments about not updated this enough. I'M TRYING! He can walk now, and pull things off shelves, and eat dog food (only after he dips it in water to soften it up?!), and open drawers, and turn on stereos, and.. and.. and.. so BACK OFF!! I kid I kid, i will do better.

After an apparent diaper mishap at school today, Ethan had to be changed into his "spare clothes" and came home looking like a rodeo clown. Really. He had on a shirt that was so small I could see his belly button, striped red pants, cowboy boots and a ball cap. Where's the camera when you need it?!
I have to go eat some dinner and do nothing else. :) EABO

No comments: