Monday, August 06, 2007


Hmmmm. We got a new computer, and I can't see the pictures I'm posting... which makes lining them up with witty reparte difficult. We jetted off to Vegas this weekend and left the squirt with Nana and PawPaw. He, fortunately I suppose, didn't even notice we were gone. Really. We came back after 3 nights away and he only briefly looked up from his T-ball game. He got to go see a football practice, and Nana and PawPaw did what grandparents are supposed to do. They all had a good time and so did we.
Ethan has become obsessed with the posessive tense. "E-tan's poon!"(Ethan's spoon), "Mama's shoe", and he just had to have "Da-ees dirt" when he got home today. Shaun still hasn't gotten it back.
I had no idea my hair was that rock-star blonde, but atleast it looks like Ethan is distantly related to me in some way. He's startin to look MORE AND MORE like his daddy. They're both my best accesories. I'm still strugglin' from our weekend in Vegas, so I'm off to bed early. Sorry no pictures... you know what they say! ;) E





No comments: