Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I don't have any pictures to post because my camera is JANK! but.. this is the stuff I'll forget someday if I don't write it down.
So we were in the kitchen, Ethan was fixing himself a salad (I always think he's saying "excited" and then I figure out that he's asking for salad...), and keep in mind that him fixing a salad means ripping up lettuce in a bowl for me to pour some ranch on, but anyway...

Me: Ooh! There's a fly!
Him: Get it mama!
Me: Get what?
Him: Fly Hammer get it mama!

THen he went and got the fly swatter. BRILLIANT!
Now I won't forget.
And... I did find this cute picture of 1.5 razorback fans at the tailgate last weekend. There were swarms of big kids playing football around. Ethan kept grabbing his football and walking straight into the swarm and just standing there... waiting for someone to throw it to him. He wanted so badly to be big.
Later, E

No comments: