Saturday, May 31, 2008





Ya'll feel like all the pictures are starting to look the same? Little blonde boy, some sort of athletic apparel? I know... me too.
We're getting deeper and deeper into the DETAIL of our dress-up play. Now there are separate shoes, shirts, shorts, helemts(of course), and GLOVES (where appropriate) for each sport. We went to the mall last weekend where Ethan found the grossest, shinyest, nylonest, un-breathablest, kelly greenest, sleeveless mess of "soccer uninorm" that I have EVER seen. He said "Oh Mama! I found it" like he had been waking up nights worrying about his lack of soccer apparel. It was only 6 dollars, so we got it, and when he decides to stop wearing only baseball shirts to school, I'll get a picture of its shiny grossness. I told him he was gonna get sweaty in it, but he didn't care.
Shaun and Ethan went to play golf this morning. Ethan was looking forward to drinking root beer and driving the cart. I asked him if I could go, and to Shaun's ultimate delight he said "No mama! Boys only!"
We're off to Sea World next weekend, so that should be a nice change of picture scenery. Tootles, E

No comments: