Saturday, January 03, 2009

I will not be posting any more football pictures. I'm tired of the same old same old. We do other things in this house! Not many, but others. Also, I'm setting up www.oliverboys.blogspot.com so Elliot won't have to have his life posted under his brother's moniker. I understand this implicitly as a second child myself. It doesn't have anything on it, but it will soon. Grumpy the chef wanted to use the knife all by himself. He was pretty disappointed in me.
We tried out the new skates. His legs looked even skinnier than they really are. He stood petrified for most of his first lesson, and reasoned that "these things are pretty slippery."





I'm going to use these to teach the life lesson that you have to fall down alot to learn something new. I'll see if he'll oblige me.


It's looking like Jan 26th could be the date on Elliot's arrival. We'll see. In the words of Shaun Oliver: "that's what makes babies so special, you never know when they're gonna show up."
Tootaloo, E

No comments: