Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Since this blog has become Ethan's baby book, I will now post the year in pictures. This is actually my third attempt. I sat down at 8:04. I perused the internet, caught up on my entertainment news, then decided on my blog theme. FIRST, I was trying to move a picture to perfectly align my text, and all my pictures disappeared. THEN, I was on a roll, labeling, labeling... then I was one short. I forgot May, so I tried to add it and it got all screwed up. So NOW, on my third attempt, and with different pictures than I picked the first time... eh hmmmmm... our year in review. By the way, it is 9:22.

These won't line up right... alas they are in order.
December... aaaaawwwwww. All squishy and furry with a big nose.
January... he thinks we're cool.

February... he wants to trade us in for trained professionals,


March... beginning of the fat phase

April... head. is. still. so. heavy.


May

June... still fat


July.. thinning out, learning to sit.


August... HAM BONE!


September- would still wear a hat

October... on the move!


November... ate too many sweet pots and got an orange nose!


December... saw the vacuum and said "dat?!", saw the clock and said "dat?!", saw the dog and said "dat!" saw the fill in the blank and said "dat?!"
Whew. I did it. I'm posting before it can go away. Night night. E












No comments: