Saturday, December 02, 2006

We're back! So sorry for my lag in picture posting. We've been busy. We made the Thanksgiving rounds ... Ethan got to see all his cousins. This was our best shot of all the Byrd cousins in Nana's new cool fort.
Ethan got to steal cookies at Momo's house... and got to see lots of cool stuff at SciPort. All those pics are on my fancy new phone, and once I figure out how to harvest those, I'll send 'em right out.



Otherwise, life is speedy. I made a folder called Ethan December this morning to hold all these new pics, and low and behold, there already IS an Ethan December folder. Hmmm. Full circle.










At the lighting of Fayetteville square. It was COLD and late, but we had fun.








We've gotten our tree up.. did I mention that yesterday was a snow day??? All the streets were clear by 10am, but we all got to stay home anyway! Fun fun. We went to pick a tree... then we went shopping for lights, etc.. we got to the checkout and realized all we had between ourselves was one checkbook. No IDs, no debit, nothing. They wouldn't let us proceed with our checkout. It made for a long day, but we got everything eventually.

I need to go clean up pine needles. Tootles. E


















No comments: