Friday, November 17, 2006

Hola.
The blogger wants me to "switch to our new version" and assures me that I will like it better, that it will be more reliable, and that it will give me great new features. I am nervy. Like my friend Katherine says "stick with what you know." Katherine navigates the entire town of Fayetteville on two streets because she doesn't know much directionally. So I'm sticking with what I know. I'M NOT SWITCHING!!

In other Oliver news, Shaun has become BFF (best friends forever for those of you too old to remember 5th grade) with our neighbor (Senior La Huerta). I was not present, but apparently over some cervesas, Shaun and Meliton agreed that if LSU is triumphant in the battle of the boot, then three La Huerta waiters will don LSU t-shirts and say "Go Tigers" everytime they serve a plate. NOW... this is the funny part. If Arkansas pulls out a victory, Michael Shaun Oliver will wear a Razorbacks cheerleading outfit in LaHuerta for a night. Oh my. I hope I can get a picture. I think his legs will look very nice in an iddy biddy skirt!
We're on the countdown to birthday #1! Unbelieveable really. We have decided that Ethan has enough brains to actually have an opinion now. He has some favorites:
1. Dogs: big dogs, little dogs, short hair or furry... he loves them all
2. Yogurt. He even has a dance to go along with it.
3. Vitamin D Milk.
4. Baths... except when he tried to pull that knob on the top of the faucet and got a shower.... doesn't like showers.
We're going to try not to go overboard on birthday and christmas so we can save our money for a year when he can remember...
I'm going to enjoy my coffee and watch the news. Later! E


2 comments:

Sam said...

Oh I can't wait to see Shaun in Razorback Red. Go Hogs!!!!!!

Sam said...

I thought I had it set to give my real name, a.k.a, Sam.