Sunday, December 14, 2008

Have you ever read the If You Give a Pig a Pancake series? I lived it. If you give Ethan a bag of trash to take out to the garage, he'll probably think it looks like Santa's toy bag. Then he'll go to his room and change into something red, and that will remind him of the Santa hat that is in the car, so he'll go to the car and get the santa hat, he'll ask you to make it fit better. While you're getting the velcro out of the closet, Ethan sees the fiberfill. That will make him think that he needs a Santa beard. So... chances are, if you give Ethan a bag of trash to take to the garage, it will never ever happen...


I'm also strangely facinated about how kids learn things. Ethan is finally focusing on his fine-motor needs.
Get the paper, draw a line on the paper, cut the line. Over and over and over.








And HOLD YOUR HORSES! I've figured out how to post video. It's taken me a while, but I've been recently inspired by my ability to configure a wireless router and wireless printer at the office (took me 10 days). I can do anything. Joey from India said it was "eempossible do helb me" after the third time I called him, so I had to dig into that old self-reliance. EAT IT JOEY!


For caring less about football, I am surrounded at all times, on all days, in every every way. I really am trying to diversify his interests.

No comments: