Thursday, January 12, 2006





5 weeks old today... I did some research on the Reglan that the doc prescribed, and its a dopamine inhibitor, which makes me nervy. With all the people in the world that are addicted to antidepressants, do I really want to mess with fresh, new, functional receptors? I'm torn... as the vomit comet that Ethan has become is equally disturbing.
7 until 10 pm continue to be the rough part of the day. That's the time that the Reglan becomes inticing, as it promises drowsiness.
Rachel got Shaun a free membership to Fayetteville Athletic Club (AWESOME!) so now we can all go work out. There's a infant swim class that I want to look into (the pool is heated)... and now Shaun can teach Ethan how to shoot hoops.
I got to bathe today, which is an upgrade from yesterday. One more week until the elusive six-week miracle that is supposed to occur. Can't wait. I have no shoes to match the bags under my eyes. Meau meuar, EBO

No comments: