Monday, January 23, 2006

A sense of humor or just gas??




















Hey everyone... Long time since my last post. We've been running the roads between Little Rock, Shreveport, and Fayetteville.... but we're finally hoome.
Our little guy is changing daily. He saves all of his grins for his Daddy. Please note the rip-roarin game of "diaper head" that they both love.
Has anyone else noticed that Shaun is wearing a yellow shirt in every picture?? Its not a reflection of his hygeine... I just told him he looked good in yellow one time and.... I'll work on it.
We're going to practice dropping Ethan off at daycare at the gym. He's only allowed to stay for two hours there, so we're going to try it out tomorrow and see how we do.
Talk soon! E

1 comment:

carole said...

Hey Erin--I'm so glad your dad finally gave me Ethan's web page, I guess I whined enough...Your little guy is a cutie!!

carole