Saturday, January 14, 2006




Highlights of the day: We met with the lady who is going to sit with Ethan when I go back to work. Her name is Gayla, she lives a mile from our house, and she seems all lovey dovey. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Ethan slept some of last night in his big crib. I only let him sleep on his tummy when I was wide awake and very aware of his breathing. No worries.
Momo bought him those socks on the day we found out he was a boy. In fact, Momo has purchased every pair of socks the boy owns.

For those of you who have not witnessed the luxury of the butter chair, there it is... it is silky and comfy and the color of country crock... and its where I spend most my days and some nights. Anyone who comes for a visit is welcome to sit in it. As you can also see, Mable and Zoe remain very uninterested in our new bundle.

Goin to bed. We're headed for Shreveport next week . Hey Smax! Here we coooooome!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Morton said...

Erin, we're home with Audrey! Love those socks and Ethan is a real keeper. We don't know what to do without the hospital buzzers going off! New pictures are on Audrey's web. Amy and Nana