Friday, February 10, 2006




HAPPY FRIDAY!

I made it through a whole real week of work. That's plenty for me.

That's an LSU hat he's got on. We were so sure it was going to fit when we got it. Again suprised at how small noggins start out!

Blue is definately his color.

Shaun and I are going on a .... gasp!..... DATE! tonight. We're going to Boi de Oro which is apparently some Brazilian steakhouse with sundry meats. I am feeling a bit anemic lately, so a little meat sounds nice. All I ate today was smarties in preparation. Where is Ethan going you ask? He's going to Parent's Night Out at FAC (Athletic Club) wehre they will play with him from 6 to 11 for $20! I don't think we'll stay out until 11... I can't imagine what we'd do for that long. We have to get Valentines ready for our girlfriends this weekend... Audrey, Sarah Max, and Mary Margaret get READY! lervy dervy, E

1 comment:

Nancy Morton said...

Erin, the boy is getting cuter and cuter. You're looking pretty good yourself!