Saturday, February 18, 2006

A whole week of pictures!



Happy Valentines Day Ladies! My valentines are abundant.... of course my Mama cause she feeds me whenever I want. Then there's my Momo and and my Nana. They both sent me valentines. Then there's my Aunt Ray Ray who is strikingly gorgeous. Then there's my Sarah Max who's about to turn one! And my Audrey... I hear I have a little competition from some cat named Martin. I'm not afraid... she will be mine in the end.
Love, Ethan





Here's a whole week of life in the Oliver abode. Ethan wins the valentine count. He got three?! from Whitney who stays with Gayla... she's an older woman at 2, but we like her.



Ethan has become part of the countertop appliances. He watches us cook. We made tirimisu for Shaun for valenties day... from scratch! It was delicious and nutritious. Shaun has been dying to go hiking this year... he's been crazy busy at work... has been looking for the perfect backpack... and now that he's gotten the perfect pack, he's ready to go (looks like a commando doesn't he?) it snows and is 19 degrees. So he's postponed his trip once again.




I don't know why this picture posted three times, but when I erase one, my entire post disappears. Enjoy it three times.




Ethan still loves bath time.... and his Rach... he's already wrapping her up tight to get him out of trouble in the future.









SNOW DAY! We actually tried to put him in that bunting number on our way home from the hospital 10 weeks ago, and we lost him in the leg holes... it fits now. And isn't everything a little cuter with a set of ears attached to it??
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Don't worry Momo... he's got socks on. :)

No comments: