Friday, April 07, 2006

Its been 4 months!



HEY THERE! Happy Friday everyone. Its been a crazy week here. I started my new job with Archway Therapy. I love it. I've never worked anywhere that had OTHER speech paths. I've always been the only one. Now there are 7 of us. Its so nice.

Shaun was in Shreveport again, and I again have new appreciation, respect, and sorrow for all single mothers in the world. Its dreadfully impossible to get everything done. BUT, he's coming home tonight and we can't wait to hug his neck.


Ethan keeps on slipping further and further into the "easy baby" category. HIs main concerns continue to be eating and sleeping, but he's expanded his world into toys, things to chew on, and how far he can spit up. We have a house record in the driveway... I approximate the size of a dinner plate, and from about 2 feet. Yes it is impressive.






Shaun keeps on playing games that would never occur to me, further emphasizing the need for moms and dads. Shoulder rides and tickling till you throw up wouldn't exist without dads around!!!


















Ethan doesn't mind tummy time near as much now that he can flip to his back.
I put him in an exersaucer today at school to see what he would do and he held his head up and grabbed a toy. Guess what he did next? Ding ding! He laughed, soaked the front of himself and the saucer in spit up, and chuckled when he was done. Oh well. I have a washing machine.








And finally, I know I always include pictures of him sacked out in the swing... but I've figured it out. I'm jealous.
Why wont anyone put ME in a swing, make ME go to sleep, and tell ME that the fat rolls on MY thighs are the cutest thing they've ever seen??? Jealous.

Have a great weekend! E

No comments: