Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ray Ray Rachel came over this afternoon. She's tantastic. She fed Muzette french fries for lunch today. I hope there is a picture of it.



Shaun just asked, in proper spanish, our shady neighbors what they did for a living. YOU SEE, there are 4 cars in his driveway... and Escalade, a fancy Denali Suburban, a truck, and a new Mustang. He comes and goes at strange hours (as witnessed from the butta chair) and he looks STRIKINGLY like Johnny Depp as the cocaine drug lord Jorge something in Blow. Now, we are not taught to make assumptions....comma....however....semicolon... (1) he has security cameras on his front porch (2) he has 200,000 dollars worth of cars in his driveway (3) he says hola. NOW we know that he is from Guatalajara and OWNS LA HUERTA?! Its only my FAVORITE mexican restaurant. That means he knows the cheese dip recipe, and there's probobly a crock pot of it in his house right now. We can assume that the security cameras are for either cheese dip thiefs or border patrol. He comes and goes to make sure his cheese is cooking correctly. Now we know, and I can rest.

I'm going to play outside. Its beautiful! Here's a pic of my new haircut. Its sleek. It takes 3 wraps of a ponytail holder to keep it back.... and I'm BANGIN the BANGS once again. It only took me 7 minutes to dry this morning, which is truly remarkable.

Ethan got shots yesterday. He screamed. I heard through the grapevine that sometimes kids with reflux are allergic to milk protein.
Fortunately, we had some soy formula that they gave us at the hospital.
Unfortunatly, it smelled like New Orleans in Ethan's room after he threw up all over his crib, his sheets, the carpet, his neck, his feet, his frog blanket, etc..etc...etc... AND, it was twinged with tylenol for extra stain and cherry smell. Bad parenting. What was I thinking?! I won't do it again.

I have to go. Lovey dovey, E

No comments: