Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Look mama, a present!" he said as he brought me a newly unwrapped present from under the tree. Luckily, it wasn't anything I wasn't supposed to see. He's figured out that taped up shiny things yeild cool new toys.
We are definately seeing the Christmas season through new eyes. "I see christmas lights!" is screamed with joyous fervor, "I see a snowman frosty!" can make us turn the car around. We wave, we scream, we have become those people.
He thinks he's too big to sit in his chair at the table now, and prefers his meals "on da tool" at the counter.
Even if you tell grandparents not to buy things for birthdays, the show up with entire cooking sets and send tricycles. For real? They apparently have done this before, as he's either cooking or trying to ride "E-tan's mo-cycle Momo." Please note my ingenious pedal extenders... i ziptied his old crocs to some styrofoam... now he's got closer pedals with bike shoes attached. Now he can take four pushes forward, and four pushes back. I should market that and become rich.






I hear the Frosty song on XM radio.. a party I don't want to miss. See everyone soon! E

No comments: