Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Mama got a new camera!! It was about time. Luckily, my elf gave it to me early enough to get all our holiday pics. This must be what Hanukkah is like. We've been amongst shiny paper and bows since the 19th. Shalom! We've seen cousin after cousin, gotten in touch with ALL our roots, and we're back home to welcome Santa's gifts. You should hear Ethan's version of Frosty the Reindeer. It's a mix of the obvious two with some happy birthday and Jesus thrown in there. Is this our third Christmas with child? I guess so. He lost his steam halfway through, had a cookie and cocoa break, then managed to get everything unwrapped. I have no idea what order these pics will post in, I'll do my best to keep them chronological.
















The turning point of his morning was when he discovered the football helmet. He's proclaimed himself "football helmet player" and when Rachel touched his jersey, he very calmly (perfect Mama mirror), with his pointer finger extended, said "put it down, Rachel." I apparently need to curb my pointing, as it is not becoming. Rachel and I always take an annual I can't believe we look this bad EVERY CHRISTMAS MORNING picture, so here's the 25th annual for prosperity's sake.

Ethan is out cold after his morning. Perhaps he'll sleep long enough to get the paper cleaned up. Merry Christmas Hannakuh Kwanza Ede. :) EO

No comments: