Thursday, December 06, 2007

LOVES getting mail. Especially "Happy to you" mail. Today was Ethan's birthday party at school. We combo'd with Alex Myers, and got off cheap with cupcakes and drink boxes. Fantastic. I didn't have to host any toddlers in my home, and it was over quickly. The kids had a good time. He still thinks every day is his birthday, since we sing "happy to you cake birthday" pretty regularly at breakfast.








I know my bloggings are getting further and further apart, but I am a woman with a new business... I'm not jinxing anythig in print right now, but I'll let you know how TheraPlay Pediatrics is doing next week. Cross your fingers.

Back to our protagonist. He's figured out Christmas (Crikoo) lights, and says "mama, but i don't see 'em" when we go to school in the morning. He's so disappointed. Loves loves loves those big inflatable snowmen that people buy and anchor in their yards. I'm trying not to ever own one of those. I promise to give it away if anyone gets me one.
We'll have another happy to you cake on the real day, and hope that nothing will require an epidural.
Night night! E

No comments: