Saturday, March 22, 2008

I vowed a long time ago that I would never squelch a child's personal style. If all your privates are covered, and you've got shoes on, you can walk out the door and face the natural consequences of your choices. THAT is why I had to swallow my tongue when I accidentally gave him the option of what to wear this evening to a very public restaurant establishment.... But like Nana says, nobody was looking at me...

Ethan did enjoy dying eggs. He did think twice before dunking the egg in blue. Everying is personified these days, and he let the egg know that it was "dark in there" before he sent him in..




Basketball is still tops to Ethan. I'm going to have to break it to him one of these days that he's gonna have to be that quick little short guy on the team. All I hear at this moment from the garage is the Stones blaring and two voices yelling NICE! and REBOUND! Oh my... he littlest voice just said "in yo face!" Shaun's plays a MEAN game on a four foot goal.
Happy Easter. I'll post soon.
E

No comments: