Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm losing control. My belly is getting bigger, my appetite is INSATIABLE, and my beloved Ethan is saying things like "Did you hear me?" and "I promise I will do it next time." He's so big. The thought of another baby makes him seem even bigger.

He's taken to lounging in the tub like it's his spa. He doesn't want toys, he just wants to float... for about 30 minutes.


Ahhhh, the new deck. There's an upper deck, and a lower deck, the latter of which is the new sports arena. We let him out there when we get home and we call him in about 7. Its perfect. Momo came for a visit, and they wore eachother out!








This new school we've started is AMAZING. Totally new kid. He's obviously busy all day, and comes home pleasant, ready to tell us about all he's done. He runs with Dylan and Madelyn, and those are the only two I hear about. The good people at New School have also potty trained him. There is a special place for them in heaven.

We've told him that we get to go see the LSU Tigers play the Arkansas Razorbacks in November, so every night he asks if tomorrow is the day. Being that his only concept of time is a three-minute time-out, we can't figure out how to explain it. Our mistake.
Nothing really remarkable going on. Life is chaotic, but that chaos his somehow calming to me now. Oh, and have I mentioned... the next on is another stinky BOOOOOY! Erin Oliver, mother of two BOYS. The Oliver Boys, always into something... You know those good lookin' Oliver Boys. Ooooh, the Olivers' Mom is HOT! That's what I'm going for. We've picked the name... I'm not quite ready to publish, as I have to let it get all settled in me. THe Oliver Boys; however, will have the same initals, so feel free to monogram something and send it to me.
I love September... perhaps my favorite month!
Tootaloo, E

4 comments:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie said...

EMO2? Nice to be able hand down the monogrammed shirts! I found a picture of Erin when she was about eight in her softball uniform, complete with glove, hat, and that cool hands-on-the-knees stance. Maybe we'll frame it for the Oliver boys, let them see what an athlete Mama was. The bulletin board of gymnastics glory may come to you next.

the balentines said...

Ethan is so cute! Congratulations on baby Oliver #2!