Friday, September 19, 2008


"Mom, I don't want to watch the Saints"
"What?"
" I want Pill and Delphia"
"What?"
" I want Pill and Delphia, in the dark green"
"I still don't know what you're talking about"
"Where's Daddy?"
"Work"
"I don't want the Saints, I want Pill and Delphia"
" I still don't know what you're talking about, wanna read?"
(Total exasperation) " Mooooooom, I want you to turn off the Saints football and turn on the Phil and Delphia Sea Gulls!!!!" Please.
"Oh, you got it."


Available for party rental

We are experiencing bathroom success!! I'm saving so much money on pull-ups its UNREAL.

Such his father's child... he's counting his money in his piggy bank.

WHOA! Big fat mama. I have ZERO pictures of Ethan's pregnancy. I was overwhelmed with what can happen to one body. SO... I'll preserve these for Elliot. Keep your comments to yourself. I'm only a little over half-way.
Happy Friday! E

No comments: