Sunday, October 05, 2008

"I ride SO fast on my bike"

Last weekend he figured out that his feet could reach the pedals. He learned how to do some circles in the cul-de-sac, and conquered the driveway hills. Today, he rode ONE MILE at Lake Fayetteville with only one playground stop. We didn't think he'd make it, as it takes ALOT of pedal strokes to make a mile, but we were proven wrong. He's got a little too much of me in him and took all the hills, FAST, and with reckless abandon. I could barely watch, but when he got going too fast he would retreat to the grass for the natural braking effect. He had his helmet on, and now thinks he is Lance Armstrong.





We need to stop ordering so much pizza. Ethan puts on his apron, makes his pizza, then rings the door bell and makes us pay him.

Went for an ultrasound last week; Baby Elliot is shaped just like his brother, with a little peanut belly and long skinny legs. They didn't inheret those from me. Everything looks fine, and I'm thankful that I don't have heartburn this time.

My condolences to any Razorback fans out there. Your team is just not any good this year. Tootaloo, E

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is a rebuilding year. They're just freshmen; nobody said you were terrible when you were a freshman!