Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Annual Boys-Only Camping overnighter...

My boys left me at home, ALL ALONE, for a whole evening and night. It was amazing. All alone. All alone. All alone! It was great. I think they had a nice time too.
The two-year-old report included a tent, a flashlight, light sticks, a camping stick, throwing rocks, and sugar donuts. Seems about right.
They had so much fun that they were home, showered, and asleep in our bed by 11am.






You'll also note Ethan's new "spiky" hair-do, inspired by his best friend at school, Dylan. Now we're into hair products that will ensure that "my spikes don't get lost."
Boys.

1 comment:

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Erin it's Sarah Brown!!! Now Herzog but Rachel gave me your blog and I was just checking it out. How are you!!!!