Friday, March 24, 2006








GEAUX TIGERS! Ethan had a beer on Mike Tkaslfkjlcvhxkjcvneurowiejfcmnxmnvcjsky last night. Yes we do take Ethan to places that serve beer and let him sit on the table. We're those people.
Sorry so long since the last post. We've been hairy busy, and my batteries were dead in my camera, and the thought of going somewhere JUST for camera batteries is crazy... and now I'm back up and running. We didn't miss any developmental milestones.
Lets see... accolades... Sunbridge Early Learning Center is GREAT. I'm sure the "shh shh he's my favorite, don't tell the other moms" psychology is used on everyone, but it sure is working on me. They claim that he loveable and huggable and cute and well behaved and everyone's favorite. I agree.
We just heard that Audrey Elizabeth has been through another rigmarole, but has come out, AGAIN, smiling on the other side. She's always in our thoughts and prayers, as are her amazing parents. We can't wait to see her again.
Ethan got a new carseat. Emily Claire is going to need to sit in Eli's hand-me-down pretty soon so we went ahead and stepped up to the big kahuna. Its HUGE, but can last him until he's 65 pounds, which seems ridiculous, but I'm goin' with it. He seems to like it, doesn't scream when he's in it, and the spit up rubs right into that cow print and doesn't show a bit!
Ethan has fat bracelets on both wrists and ankles now and can't move his neck when he smiles because of the fat roll under his chin. He's still touchy on sleeping through the night, but thats probobly because his parents keep him out until 10 oclock at restaurants. Rach is going to make him a fake ID so he can get into more places.
What else, what else. Ethan Muarray HATES tummy time, loves his taggie blanket and chewing on his entire fist. He has almost figured out the cause and effect between a pointer finger down the throat and that uncomfortable gagging feeling. He can fit his entire fist in his mouth, and prefers it to a pacifier. He still spits up buckets, but doesn't seem to mind.
My computer said that "saving and publishing may fail because of lost connection." That always happens to me. I'll try it. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Love, Ethan's mama

No comments: