Sunday, March 26, 2006



I keep thinking that people will tire of my continuous blog on the minutia of our days, but I can't seem to keep pictures updated fast enough for the Momo and the Nana. Hard work being the mama of the best kid on the planet.

We kept on with the front yard project today. We finished the other bed, planted a tree and a rose bush, and we're going to finish the rest of the planing next weekend. Ethan was his usual self today. I went to Rach's for a little bit this afternoon (see upcoming blogs on Muzette's Spring Break trip to Rachel's apartment!!!) and when I came back home Ethan was in his Razorback jersey! You know its time for laundry when that thing comes out. It too is now covered in spit up, but I did capture the moment for eternity. I'm taking so many pictures that Ethan turns cross-eyed every time he sees the red light. These smily pictures are HARD TO COME BY. 90% of my pics are of furled eyebrows and pouty lips. I persevere. I promise more soon!! :) E
















No comments: