Monday, March 13, 2006

IMPORTANT CORRECTION

So even though they both lost, I've been informed that both the Razorbacks and the Tigers do indeed get to play... or dance... in the big dance. Pardon me, sports fans. Why even play the game if everybody gets to go??

I've been busted as an imposter for one who cares about basketball. It's my underlying envy of tall people.

Has everyone seen that picture of the new hairy crustacean they found? Mom is the finder of the find... and it is GAross. If you google "hairy crustacean" you can see a picture. The AP has a blocker on it that prevents me from showing it to you here. SUCKERS! Lets all ponder WHY a lobster would need hair..... Is it to keep him warm? Wet hair is usually colder than no hair at all. Is it to attract other crabs? He is blonde after all. MAYBE he's the spokeslobster for I can't believe its not oceanbutter. Ah ha ha ha. I'm only funny to me, but I don't care. Ethan thinks I'm funny. After our tornado warning last night, I need some zzzzzzzzs. Tootaloo.
Shaun's in Shrevport... I have to attach additional pics for his enjerment. Words are funnier when typed how you wanna sayem.

No comments: